Functional Health Center

Dr. Jared Allomong, D. C.

"My practice is now designed to address the body in a holistic way, focused on the primary causes of our patient's major health concerns. We call this new type of approach functional medicine with the goal to prevent disease by treating the root cause of any problem with the body."


1225 Ken Pratt Blvd. Suite 137
Longmont, CO 80501
(303) 827-3772
The key to our success is our ability to listen to our patients and integrate the knowledge of conventional diagnostics with wisdom of alternative medicine.
At Functional Health Center we approach every person as an individual, with a personalized consultation.  We use a revolutionary system that addresses structural, nutritional, emotional and toxic interferences with the body's natural functions.
Dr. Jared Allomong provides complete functional healthcare to people seeking an alternative approach for their overall health.
His office uses an approach which blends conventional and alternative diagnostic techniques to assess the actual state of your health and the cause of your current problem.
Once the true cause of your health concern is assessed, we use approaches to support the natural healing properties of the body with the following techniques:
Chiropractic  ~  Hormone Testing  ~  Applied Kinesiology
Cold Laser Therapy  ~  Whole Food Nutrition  ~  Herbs
Functional Blood Work Analysis
'I was fascinated by the concept of asking the body what is wrong and using the nervous system to get a response. By using this method along with blood work, hormone testing, digestive panels and chiropractic, I could explore the real nature of our physical problems.  I also learned how to help a multitude of other conditions not generally treated effectively by western medicine.'


HOURS

Monday 9:00 am 6:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am 6:30 pm
Weds Closed
Thursday 8:00 am 6:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am 12:00 pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
HOW DR. JARED HAS HELPED ME (so far!):

1) "I have been hypoglycemic since I was 14 which has been a constant frustration all my life - that's over 37 years. I found out I had low blood sugar in my 20s from a chiropractor doing a glucose tolerance blood test on me after I had a "sugar" black-out, totaling out my car on the interstate! He said my blood sugar was "off the Richter scale" and gave me a diet to follow. Serious stuff. With NET, Dr. Jared erased it from my body in 10 minutes! I am now having NO symptoms of low blood sugar since that appointment! To me, that is a miracle!"
2) "I've been seeing Dr. Jared for life-long emotional issues and blocks and find that I'm calmer and more centered all the time. Sooo good!"
3) "I have had tingling in my legs below the knees for about 6 months. I have seen another chiropractor for several of those months, having spinal adjustments over and over with no relief. Dr. Jared diagnosed a pinched nerve and "fixed it" in one session without one "crack or pop!" It is 99% gone. Thank you! I'll be back for the other 1%!."
I've been to a number of chiropractors and healing-practitioners in various fields over the years, but no one stands up to Dr. Jared's abilities. His kind and gentle demeanor is incredible. He just dances around your body picking up everything with his skilled hands and intuitive instincts. He is one of the happiest and passionate practitioners I've ever met as well.

--Kim W.
Member - Boulder Healing Arts Association